Laurin is a kick-ass instructor at POW - passionate about nutrition, fitness and self-defence - she helps women rediscover their innate POWer.
Fitness should always be functionally based to increase one's quality of life. One's experience with exercise should not only improve strength, it should also improve stability, coordination, balance, and flexibility that will increase metabolism and build muscle. This whole combination will enhance your appearance as well as make your body a machine. Fitness should be fun, and one should look forward to being active - whether it is in the gym, on a court, on a bike, in a pool, on a mountain - whatever gets your body moving!
Laurin is POW Certified, and currently studying to obtain Bachelor of Kinesiology at the University of Regina
- Power our Women Instructor
- N.C.C.P.T Certified personal Trainer
- YMCA Volunteer Fitness Instructor - Course – YMCA Regina
- Certified Fitness Instructor
- Training (F.I.T) Trainer (trainer of trainers)
- Certified YMCA Group Fitness Instructor
- Group Cycling
- Group Resistance Training
- Group Core Strength and Stretch
- Aquatic Fitness
- Individual Conditioning
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Certified
- Agatsu Lower Body Joint Mobility Certifed
- Agatsu Indian Club & Mace Certified
- TRX Certified Instructor
- Official FEMSPORT Trainer
Ready to POW?